Immediate opening for a full-time Systems Administrator in our Austin, Texas office.
Candidates possessing programming skills on a UNIX platform. Must have B.S. in Computer Science or related field. Primary responsibilities will include providing support to our global customer base.
To apply, please email a word resume to email@example.com that clearly illustrates experience with the following skills. In addition, please use SysAdmin in your subject line.
• UNIX - Workstations, Servers & Networking
• OS (in order of importance) – Solaris 10 (containers and Zones), Red Hat 4 or SUSE (Red Hat 4 preferred)
• Architectures – X86
• Networking – Routers/Switches/Firewalls, DNS, Sendmail, Printing, X-Servers, FTP, HTTP, DHCP
• Hardware - Installation and Troubleshooting
• Scripting Languages - csh, sh, ksh, bash, tsh, etc...
• Willing to travel
• Ability to obtain a US passport
• Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills
• High degree of self-motivation
• The ability to adapt quickly to new tasks
• Knowledge/Experience with financial/energy markets a huge plus.