mindWireless is a technology and outsourcing firm focused on wireless expense and corporate mobility management with a new corporate office in Austin, TX. mindWireless was founded in 2000 and has grown to become a leader in the corporate mobility management market with a list of Fortune 500 clients, and corporate mobility services deployed worldwide.
A key component of the complete mindWireless solution is the mW SMART Platform. This web browser based dashboard provides anywhere and anytime drill down access to the most detailed wireless device usage data for company employees as well as telecom administrators. The mW SMART technology platform improves the strategic decision making and control of even the most complex wireless expense management program.
The data supporting this technology is maintained in SQL Server Enterprise databases. As an industry leader, mindWireless is looking to strengthen its Technology team. mindWireless is seeking a SQL Server DBA with 5+ years of relevant experience to own the overall maintenance and growth of the mindWireless production and staging databases.
* Maintaining the availability of production databases
* Oversee database replication and backup
* Analyze, consolidate, and tune databases for optimal efficiency
* Ensuring database security and integrity
Additional Ideal Qualifications
* The ability to design, develop, and debug SQL code (e.g. stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.)
* SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package development experience
* Certifications: MCTS, MCITCP, etc.
* Ability to learn the TEM business in order to conceptualize and understand requirements
* Takes the initiative in solving problems and achieving project milestones
* Desire to work with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance to help achieve results
* Demonstrates consistent, orderly, and logical thinking
* Communicates clearly and concisely, both written and orally
mindWireless offers excellent benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive compensation plan, as part of our partnership with Insperity, we offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and paid vacation time. Employees have access to online training as well as employee discounts with many retailers. mindWireless works to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Send Resume to: QA-TEMP@mindwireless.com