mindWireless is a technology and outsourcing firm focused on wireless expense and corporate mobility management with a new corporate office in Austin, TX. mindWireless was founded in 2000 and has grown to become a leader in the corporate mobility management market with a list of Fortune 500 clients, and corporate mobility services deployed worldwide.
A key component of the complete mindWireless solution is the mW SMART Platform. This web browser based dashboard provides anywhere and anytime drill down access to the most detailed wireless device usage data for company employees as well as telecom administrators. The mW SMART technology platform improves the strategic decision making and control of even the most complex wireless expense management program. As an industry leader, mindWireless is looking to strengthen its Software Engineering team.
mindWireless is seeking talented and driven software engineers at all levels to deliver enterprise quality code using the Microsoft .NET framework. This position requires the design, implementation, and maintenance of ASP.NET applications and SQL Server databases to ensure the accurate and effective presentation of data. In part, this work includes creating requirements, database definitions, code, documentation, and operational guidelines.
* Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, and T-SQL design and development experience
* Ability to translate business requirements into use cases and system workflow
* Ability to implement and enforce technology standards to ensure tight platform integration
* Ability to work on an agile development team and deliver against committed milestones
Additional Ideal Qualifications
* SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package development experience
* Distributed application development experience (database, application, and presentation layers)
* Microsoft Windows and SQL Server administrator experience
* Ability to learn the TEM business in order to conceptualize and understand requirements
* Takes the initiative in solving problems and achieving project milestones
* Leverages the synergistic power of teamwork to help achieve results
* Demonstrates consistent, orderly, and logical thinking
* Communicates clearly and concisely, both written and orally
mindWireless offers excellent benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive compensation plan, as part of our partnership with Insperity, we offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and paid vacation time. Employees have access to online training as well as employee discounts with many retailers. mindWireless works to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Send Resume to: QA-TEMP@mindwireless.com