mindWireless is a technology and outsourcing firm focused on wireless expense and corporate mobility management with a new corporate office in Austin, TX. mindWireless was founded in 2000 and has grown to become a leader in the corporate mobility management market with a list of Fortune 500 clients, and corporate mobility services deployed worldwide.
A key component of the complete mindWireless solution is the mW SMART Platform. This web browser based dashboard provides anywhere and anytime drill down access to the most detailed wireless device usage data for company employees as well as telecom administrators. The mW SMART technology platform improves the strategic decision making and control of even the most complex wireless expense management program.
mindWireless is seeking a talented and driven Quality Assurance analyst with at least 3 years of relevant experience testing commercial software applications. The candidate will work closely with the software engineering team to deliver high quality solutions that exceed customer expectations. This position also requires the candidate to perform or Level 2 support for customer reported issues and thus requires an individual adept at communicating with both customers and software engineers.
* Thorough understanding of QA methodologies in an agile development environment
* Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
* The ability to design, develop, and debug SQL code
* Communicates clearly and concisely, both written and orally
Additional Ideal Qualifications
* Understanding of how to use metrics to measure quality
* SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package development experience
* Preferable knowledge of testing .NET applications
* Ability to learn the TEM business in order to conceptualize and understand requirements
* Takes the initiative in solving problems and achieving project milestones
* Desire to work with various teams across the company to help achieve results
* Demonstrates consistent critical thinking regarding product behavior and user impact
* Ability to manage multiple assigned tasks
mindWireless offers excellent benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive compensation plan, as part of our partnership with Insperity, we offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and paid vacation time. Employees have access to online training as well as employee discounts with many retailers. mindWireless works to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Send Resume to: QA-TEMP@mindwireless.com