I am currently working on multiple (10+) SUN/SOLARIS Unix Sys Admin position in the Austin area, if you are interested, or know of anyone that might be, please feel free to contact me directly or pass along my contact information. Below are the details on the positions, they are all 6-12 month contract-to-hire positions and range from Mid to Senior level.
Senior Sun Solaris UNIX Systems Administrator. Supports multiple stand-alone and clustered server environments. EMC DMX and Celerra storage administration. Veritas Volume Manager, File System, and Cluster System implementation and support experience. Proficient in troubleshooting system problems. Expert knowledge in Solaris 10, including zones, containers. Ldoms and zfs. Perform capacity analysis and capacity planning on supported systems. Proficient with Veritas NetBackup . Understanding of advanced netbackup features like NDMP, Vault, & VTL backup staging. Knowledge of StorageTek Tape backup equipment.
*# of Years Experience Required:
* Solaris - Expert 5.0 Year(s) of Experience Required
* System Administrator - Expert 5.0 Year(s) of Experience Required
* Veritas NetBackup - Intermediate 3.0 Year(s) of Experience Required
* EMC storage - Intermediate 2.0 Year(s) of Experience Preferred
* VCS - Intermediate 3.0 Year(s) of Experience Preferred
* Veritas Volume Manager - Intermediate 3.0 Year(s) of Experience Preferred
* Windows 2003 - Intermediate 2.0 Year(s) of Experience Preferred
Mark A. Stolp
TECHNICAL RESOURCE GROUP, Inc.
Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager
Office: 214-619-0610 ext. 2301