Please send resume to email@example.com
The Build/Automation Engineer is responsible for problem solving and functional development in our agile environment. You will have the opportunity to help us evolve our automation techniques, processes, and tools as our business grows. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the tools that the development teams uses internally to improve overall efficiency. Internal tools include:
* Build framework and infrastructure. Extend and maintain our automated build framework using tools such as Ant, Anthill and Jam.
* Maintain our Perforce based Source Code Control system in support of multiple main line feature and maintenance branches.
* Extend and maintain a Unit Test Framework so that we can automatically test all components on all supported platforms in an automated fashion.
* Design and maintain a common Installer Framework that can be used by the individual component owners for their individual component installers.
* Proven experience using Apache Ant for automation and build management
* Experience with building enterprise class applications on multiple platforms, such as Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, and HP/UX.
* Solid understanding and proven experience working in a mature development environment using enterprise class Source Code Management tools; experience with Perforce is a big plus.
* Experience with automated build frameworks such as UrbanCode Anthill.
* Experience with unit test frameworks such as JUnit.
* Development experience with any of the following languages: C/C++, Java/J2EE.
* Familiarity with database servers such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, or Informix.
* Familiarity with code profiling tools such as Purify is a plus.
Initiate Systems is the proven leader in one of the world’s hottest enterprise software categories: Master Data Management (MDM). Our cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to identify, consolidate, and create a trusted view of the data they have across different systems. We are considered a visionary in our field by major industry consultants; serving a variety of industries with offices around the globe and we have an impressive client base, including many Fortune 500, government and large healthcare clients, such as Microsoft, CVS, Humana, Wells Fargo, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.