Job Title: Device Driver Developer (Linux)
Description: Our Client is looking for a device driver developer in the Austin (TX) area. Previous experience writing device drivers for Linux and/or FPGAs required.
Our Client, creates ultra high-speed network & security test products.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Experience with device driver development
- Broad knowledge of Linux and GNU/Linux tools (gcc, make, autoconf, etc.)
- Strong programming skills in multiple languages (C, Python, Ruby, TCL, etc)
- Experience with embedded development
- Experience with hardware bring-up
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other network protocols
- Creative, problem-solving approach to projects
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment
- At least 3 years of previous embedded program experience
- Must have a willingness to do whatever is required to meet aggressive deadlines
We are looking for a solid developer that has not jumped around a lot. We do not want a contractor…Job stability is very Imp.
Email me your WORD version of your Resume ASAP
Triple Crown Consulting